WILD GOOSE FLOW TRAIL & MTB SKILLS AREA
(Not including access to MTB Trails)
- Lourensford is a Private property.
- Rogue riding is strictly prohibited, anyone found contravening this request will be banned from riding
on Lourensford MTB Trails, MTB Skills Park, as well as major MTB events is SA. Please respect this and
help us remain respectful to our Landowners!
- EVERYONE MUST READ AND SIGN INDEMNITY AT CLAY HUB RECEPTION, COLLECT TRAIL PASS &
- NO HELMET, NO TRAIL PASS & NO TRACKER – NO RIDE!!
- Trail pass to be worn visibly.
Tuesday – Saturday: 08h00 – 17h00 (Summer: Nov-April)
& Public Holidays 09h00 – 16h00 (Winter: May-Oct)
Sunday: 08h00 – 12h00
- Scholars up to 13 years: R 50 pp per session + Parent fee
- Scholar14yrs – 18 yrs: R 80 pp per session + Parent fee
- Adult 19 + Non-MTB member: R145 pp per session
- Non Rider/Parent/Guardian WITHOUT bicycle: R 20.00 pp per session (Unless Member)
- Children/Scholars MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times, unless participating in a skills
session with coaches – No unaccompanied children/scholars allowed.
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP: 1 January – 31 December
- Scholars up to 13 Years (Primary school): R500 pp
- Scholars 14 – 18 years (High school): R1000 pp
- No adult membership: Only Day fee
- SKILLS TRAINING – DCS by appointment only – No private coaching allowed
- Daisyway Coaching Systems (Since 1999)
UCI Level 3 (Dip) Cycling Coach
Cell: 082 22 00 00 2
SKILLS COACHING per hour
Option CLUB NON Members
1 on 1 R600 R750
2 People R500 R650
3 People R450 R550
DCS will offer a free skills training ride once a month – See Whatsapp groups for more details.